Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Years!

Why am I always so late in the blog world to have holiday posts?

You sit on that and when you find the answer, let me know because I still don't. Is it because I have been working on my photography blog? Maybe, but I think I am just becoming my mother...late for everything :)

{prepare yourself for picture over-load, I am making up for lost time.}

Last new years I was 9 months pregnant and the festivities included going to dinner and hitting the hay.

But this year Travis and I were able to go to a friends house for a par-tay but guess what...we're old and we were still in bed snoozing before the clock struck midnight...pathetic.

I really dug my outfit that night though, mainly because my jacket was my brothers suit jacket from 1996 HA. That's about my extent of being "green" I recycle my brothers clothes. These are the only photos we snapped that night:




The next morning we accomplished a feat that I never would have thought would get done: family photos. Travis' brother, Tyler, is in town for the holidays (he goes to school in Kansas) and his mom has been itching to get a family photo with everyone. We went to a local park, set up our handy dandy tri-pod and had a 20 minute photo session.














And as promised, here are some pictures from Christmas. Amelia cried all Christmas eve so we didn't take too many pictures but here are some from Christmas morning (sans make-up).  










I have tons of crafts to post this weekend so keep checking for updates!

WISHING YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY TWENTYTWELVE!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the photo of Travis' parents and Amelia...she looks so happy to be with her grandparents!! I didn't realize Travis had 2 brothers! I can't wait for more crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NINA...Ruthie is Right... why didn't we take pics when we were all glammed up? darny... but all of the photo's are amazing..
    Let's plan when we come down for the birthday party... love you all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

    HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete