Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

By now everyone has gotten their Christmas cards so it's time to share! I designed it at 1am on photoshop with just the basic brushes so I think they turned out pretty cute...for a last minute-do-it-yourself-card. I even went through the trouble of stamping the back of the envelope to disguise the lastminuteness. 



My favorite card that I got this year was from my cousin Austin and his new wife Emily! They did homemade cards and I love the texture of all the different papers and personal hand writing. You can visit her sweet blog over here!

Looking forward to Christmas eve with the fam. and can't wait to show how we put the fun in dysfunctional :)

Hope your Christmas is merry and bright and may God bless you and your family in safe travels and into the new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment