Monday, December 12, 2011

It's officially Christmas...

 It's officially Christmas season because Amelia visited Santa today!!!!
 
Don't let this adorable picture fool you....she was pretty terrified at first, however she NEVER cried...I was impressed! We went to the Domain and in case you haven't been, there is a cute little "Santas Workshop" house RIGHT by Maggiano's and there was absolutely no wait....highly recommended. Those Santa's must BANK because it was a pretty penny ($30) for this ONE image on a CD. Thanks Gigi :)

She was dressed in the cape and dress my mother in law made and you can see better photos of it here. I'm glad my mom convinced me to dress her up because I got some other photos that will work for our Christmas cards!


For those eager to see some photos from the wedding we shot this past weekend, please visit my new photography blog!  

No comments:

Post a Comment