Friday, March 9, 2012

This is the air I breathe.


After seeing a few other gals (Ruthie & Emily) do their "Blogger ABC's" I figured I would jump on the bandwagon in place of having nothing else to blog about :) Does this remind anyone else of those myspace bulletins you would fill out? Does anyone even have the word 'myspace' in their vocabulary??

Age and/or Anniversary: 23 :) Engaged at 19, married at 20, homeowner by 21 and mother by 22...the last few years have been a whirlwind! 

Bed size: King. And it was a whole new life.

Chocolate: No thank you. I actually hate chocolate and if I must eat it, make it white.

Dessert: I am not a big sweet person but I love flan and mouses :)

Ethnic background: I am 1/2 white and 1/2 Portuguese. My dad is from the tiny island of San Miguel, Azores Portugal and I spent every summer up until last summer {August cant come soon enough!}. I will move there some day, its my heart. 

Fear: I have no fears for myself. I am not afraid to die or of bugs but the thought of something happening to Amelia {or Travis} makes me cry on the spot.

Graduation from high school and/or college: Does 3 years of ACC count?

Instruments I play: Never in a million years.

Job title: Stay at home mommy and wife {and housekeeper, laundry service, personal chef and photographer}

Kids: The most precious human being :)

Live: Born and raised in the greatest city, Austin TX. If I move anywhere else, it will be Portugal. 

Movie: Do I have to? I hate movies....but I will watch "Mrs. Doubtfire" & "Uncle Buck" all day, errday.

Natural hair color: Dark brown. When I chopped it in July I cut off all old color {yes it was that grown out}

Overnight hospital stays:  Car accident, C-section and my gallbladder.

Pastime: Being with my family and Photography

Quote: "So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" 
-Hebrews 13:6

Right or left handed: Right. Fact: I am 99% sure Amelia is a lefty.

Siblings: Best brother in the whole wide world.

T.V. Show:  Anything on Bravo...shoot me. 

Underwear: Granny panties only. Seriously...

Vacation spot I love: Do I have to repeat "Portugal" again? I have literally been all over the world and I wouldn't 
want to be anywhere else. 

Weather right now: Miserable. My back hates me with this rain.

X-Rays:  All the freaking time. 

Yummy meal I make: I make a mean lettuce wrap stuffing. Travis recently said it was the best thing he has ever tasted :D {that is a HUGE feat considering who my husband is, Mr. Picky}

Zoo Animal: Jellyfish. I could stare at them for hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment