Friday, March 16, 2012

Living on the inside, roaring like a lion.

Yesterday was a tough day for me. I took a quick trip to Houston on Tuesday and not only did it feel like Amelia cried the entire 3 days we stayed, but she had a fever all day yesterday (and last night as well) and I had only had a total of 6 hours of sleep in 72 hours. On the way home, I found myself just crying in self pitty. Things had not gone my way, my feelings were crushed and I felt so defeated.

This song came on the radio not once but TWICE on TWO different Christian radio stations on the way home and for some reason it wrapped around my heart and made me feel so much better. I  thought I would share...I haven't gotten this tune out of my head since.

Let love explode and bring the dead to life
A love so bold to see a revolution somehow

Now I'm lost in your freedom
and this world I'll overcome

My God's not dead, He's surely alive
He's living on the inside, roaring like a lion.

See video here.  "My God's not dead (like a Lion)" by the Newsboys

A powerful message, just at the right time. I am so grateful.
Today is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment