Thursday, April 19, 2012

Every Party has a Pooper...

Has everyone noticed the "party nail" trend lately??

I have noticed it EVERYWHERE. Blogs, Pinterest, Magazines....And I am not going to lie...I actually like the idea of this "one nail painted differently than the rest, look how independent and indy I am" trend.

for those who have no idea what I am talking about...



{all images pulled from Pinterest}

Now, I admire this trend on celebrities but when I tried it myself it just didn't seem right. I am an organizingclean freak so it might just be my OCD yet still, I can't see this trend ever looking good in person, and trust me, I didn't just try this once. Yesterday, after giving myself a close-to-perfect manicure I screwed it up yet again by painting one nail on each hand hot pink. "WHYYYYYY?" I am still asking myself {because the first three times were a bust}. I guess it is just the high school popular wannabe in me trying to follow a trend that is semi-ridiculous. 

Have YOU had luck with this? What colors do you use? 





1 comment:

  1. I see this trend on many of the Housewives of "who cares." hahaha
    Oh well, I couldn't do it because it would draw attention to my "fatgirl"fingers or as my children refer to as "paws" ;(

    thanks for reminding me how "UNKOOL" i am ...lol
    love you

    ReplyDelete